We stay true to the same philosophies on which our company was founded over a forty years ago:
providing excellence professional service to our clients, putting safety first, generating opportunities for our people, conveying exceptional work, adopting innovation, acting with integrity, and strengthening our communities. These creeds unite us as one company, and guide every aspect of our business.
Our customer are the reasons for us to do well.
Find out how we have streamlined our company’s operations and engineering approaches with one unified goal: to satisfy our customer, both in terms of quality and their project requirements.
World-Class excellence in every project, in every delivery.
We have performed works for many global names that truly represent successes in their very own industry, and as such, it comes as no surprise that with such impressive list of customers, we deliver only world-class excellence.
Unparalleled Quality commitment.
Allow us to introduce to you how, with close to four decades of working experiences with the best names in the world has allowed us to devise fool-proof quality assurance plans which you can truly benefit from.
The BAN LEE HIN ENGINEERING & CONSTRUCTION SDN BHD acknowledges its duties under the Occupational Safety & Health Rules & Regulation, to provide and to promote a healthy and safe working environment for members of its staff, visitors and contractors, as far as is reasonably practicable. To ensure compliance and enforcement of the rules and regulations, the BAN LEE HIN ENGINEERING & CONSTRUCTION SDN BHD abides by its Safety & Health Policy, which states that:
- To give full commitment to maintain a safety and health work environment on job site.
- Active participation in safety campaign and training to achieve a high level of safety and health awareness.
- Compliance with all relevant Government Acts and its legislative regulations and other statutory requirements, rules & regulations, standards and procedures as laid down by the relevant Government Bodies and Statutory Boards.
- To Strive for “Zero Accident Record”.
- Inform their immediate superior or Safety Committee members of any situations that, within the limits of their competence, they consider could give rise to serious or imminent danger or are shortcomings in safety and health arrangements.
- Take reasonable care for their own safety and health and that of others who may be affected by their activities.
- To prevent injury and ill health.
- To ensure continual improvement in OHS management and performance.
Our knowledge, our team, our assets.
While others pride themselves with mere “employees being asset”, we take this idea two steps further: we empower our employees, we draw on their experiences and cleverly distributing these knowledge internally and also externally, ultimately benefiting our clients.